Installation of the Peak Hole
1. Use an appropriate sized hole saw bit to cut a hole in the outer jacketing of insulated pipe or vessel.
2. Remove insulation from hole
3. Place peak hole into cut hole. If using optional extension, place the extension into hole first.
4. Use appropriate sized drill bit to drill holes for rivets.
5. Insert rivets into drilled holes.
6. Use a hand riveter or pneumatic rivet gun to fasten rivets.
7. Insert choice of insulation material into Peak Hole.
8. Secure Peak Hole cover with fastener of choice. This picture shows a hex head metal screw.